Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monjonhattahajn Wicohajaelf Hilsicheckels

"Monjonhattahajn"

My practices lead me to your faithful feet that lend themselves to raising myself up higher.

Higher and higher I climb to newer heights and to the most useful understanding of myself. Lighter...

I shine in the darkness placed behind me by the universe. Full of possibilities I arrive at my destination full of years of frustration and mental concern. Secure me feet... in your passion and in your eyes presence in my life.

I work so hard that the summers remember my birth and my creation into this earth yet again: reincarnated.
Liberated.
Secured wealth.
Stress and responsibility.

Fear in this calm is my salvation as in pens the greatest of my appetite to win and to monitor.

Monitor? Are you on... has the military bases forgot my palm.

Psalm upon poem. Uttered misplaced letters of thought and shade. Paid? Not enough.

Enough. Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment