Friday, October 11, 2013

In You I Find My Ocean's Roar

Inside her warmth that wraps around to the curves of her thigh I find warmth and peace.

That scent... every time you Avery me I smell what a future could be like... by the ocean... by the beach. You say eat. Eat on... eat me... if you so don't desire.

I frankly want nothing more than to feel your wet openness and the thoughts you hold so close to the yellow bell... the ringing I fear clouds my first instinct to take you into my arms and rock you lightly on the spear you summon (like a wand that only a witch like you could cast with).

I feel your heat... cool sexual nature wrapped up in Fall's weather and the chaos that Summer could bring if you cum for me... bringing with your awakening a son... a Sun. Warm heat. Stomach roars. It's hungry... I'm hungry and no normal food will quench this hunger until you have been satisfied my starry queen.

Near me... I beg... beautiful soul. Near me... come... come... closer. And sit. #Lets Talk.

I argue... we've spoken... let's do more than just pound and talk. Let's make love.


No comments:

Post a Comment