Friday, October 11, 2013

I Am Honest and Have Opened My Hand to You

What more can I say? What more can I do? You tell me I can help the planet and the various economies just by getting off with someone I adore. You say it is part of my power.

Well, I am willing. But if you refuse or won't meet me half way by doing what I've recommended then we all lose and we all fail. You're all on this star together... we are all either helping or hurting. Stop wasting my time if you won't drop draws/trousers and present to me. I won't (by my own law and rules) beg to eat you... you (woman) must obey your own "I need him" and present to me.

I'm here. You see and observe... I'm here and ready at a moments notice to come to your attention... but will you believe in magic is the question I pose to you.

Once more lady... I adore you from head to toe... I'm willing and just waiting. Air and wind go beyond the atmosphere of this planet... and I hear to voices of all light that has entered the years and exited the years long past.

Will you hear my need and want? Or have we lost all way?

No comments:

Post a Comment